July 30, 2008

We want to hear from you...

We're now hours away from leaving and my mom has called twice tonight begging me to reconsider. There are a few things I wanted to update you on:
The Bombings: Many of you have heard about the recent bombings in India. There were some that went off in Bangalore about 50 miles away. We're planning on avoiding busy markets and big tourist traps.
Write to us: We're going to miss all of you back home. Please respond to our posts and keep us updated! It's always good to hear from home - and it's good to know people read this thing.

We're heading to Singapore....
Ben

5 comments:

sally said...

Hi Justin and friends!
Justin, you are my 1st cousin once removed. That means your mother is my 1st cousin. Just wanted to say I read your email and blog and just prayed for you and friends.
I 'm a missionary in Ecuador , but am home in PA for furlough right now. God bless you all!
sally

Anne_Barkett said...

Hey Guys,
Hopefully you didn't forget anything! You are probably flying over the Pacific Ocean right now, having just left L.A. and on your way to Singapore. Just wanted to let you know I have been praying for your safety. Miss you all!

Peace and love,
Anne

LeBlonde Princess said...

OK Guys,

On board praying for you each and every day! Stay safe while experiencing everything you can (and taking pictures of it all)! Can't wait for the updates.

Love,
Tommy's Mom

Mom said...

Teddy, Ben, Justin and Friend,
I am excited about your trip. while so much of yourself, you will learn and grow from it.
I will be checking your blog. I just wish I was with you on this great trip.
Sandy's Mom, San Diego, CA

cynthia said...

hey guys...
you are currently flying over the pacific ocean, about five hours have passed and only 15 more to go! woohoo!
i'll definitely be checking this every like .76 seconds, so don't be shy with the updates! ha. ya'll have the bestest time ever--I'm sure you will.
-cynthia